- Experience -
Gameplay Programmer - Doomerang
Independent Game | 2017
- Description: Fight your way in arena style combat and become the ultimate boomerang warrior.
- Project Management: Integrated the SCRUM (an AGILE framework) pipeline
- Gameplay Programmer: Created the user interface and combat mechanics of the characters
Gameplay Programmer - Dialect Effect
Language Learning VR Experience | 2017
- Tools: Unreal Engine (Blueprint), Perforce, HTC Vive
- Description: Manipulate the world with your words as you learn Mandarin in this exciting VR Experience.
- Gameplay Programmer: Established a tool that makes creating content for speech recognition and virtual reality more efficent
Tech Engineer - Co
Conversational User Interface Prototype | 2016
- Tools: Raspberry Pi, Python, Processing
- Description: Co is a prototype of the potential future of conversational user interfaces.
- Tech Engineer: Created a system for blinking LED Lights and aided in potential implementation of technologies.
Gameplay Programmer - MORPH
Independent Game | 2016
- Tools: Unity (C#)
- Description: Help MORPH traverse through the Darklands by transforming into the different phases of matter; liquid, solid, and gas!
- Tools Programmer: Constructed intuitive elements: checkpoint flag, vents, lava, moving platforms, etc...
- Gameplay Programmer: Created protagonist MORPH and his different phases of matter.
Gameplay Programmer - BANISh
Savannah Global Game Jam Winner (Best of Show) | 2016
- Tools: Unity (C#)
- Description: Take part in intense player vs player combat. sacrifice your opponent, feed your demon, and banish your rival forever.
- Project Manager: Utilized the MoSCoW method to prioritize tasks and assign roles.
- Gameplay Programmer: Constructed a base character class for both players and Implemented animations alongside blood effects.
Gameplay Programmer - Monochrome
Independent Game | 2015
- Tools: (Unity | C#)
- Description: Traverse through the darkness in this top-down puzzle game. Use the light to reveal your path, but tread lightly, for the light burns.
- Tools Programmer: Created a modular system for different hazardous spotlights.
- Gameplay Programmer: Implemented transitions from level to level, death effects, and all other aspects of the game.